header

header

4.08.2008

Another frame and some insights






I have to show off my latest order to get shipped off this weekend. It's my first large cream colored frame and the lettering is chocolate brown. I really love the simplicity of the look of the distressed antique white frame and the display photo is actually from a McDonald's ad in a magazine!

I love the photo of the back of the 'princess' running away from the camera in a tutu and tiara. I just love imagining who the frame is for and finding a photo that captures that feeling. In fact, I love photos of the back of people, in general. I find you really get a feel for the true relationship when they are unaware of being photographed. Here, take a look at my favorite Disney shot of my family. I think I need to post a collection of my fav photos from behind. Maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work