header

header

1.30.2010

I Heart Faces - Saturday Wrap Up

I'm trying to work ahead here and be organized for the I Heart Faces Challenge this week. So, here is my entry for "Places I Love" - The violinist at the foot of the Sacre Coeur atop Montmartre overlooking the city of Paris:


paris, originally uploaded by hopestudios1.

I was having a wonderful time climbing the 100+ steps and touring the cathedral, but when I pulled out my camera to photograph the violinist, he posed in a most french way and I knew I'd finally arrived in my dream destination...Paris, France. Everything came together in this moment and it was picture perfect@

7 comments:

  1. that view always makes me think of the movie Moulin Rouge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Montmartre... and the Sacre Coeur. I remember lots of street performers there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. one last comment, then I'm off :)

    Paris is one place that I want to visit (and Italy). Love that you captured such a great moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! I love that he played along and gave you such a fantastic pose.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work