header

header

5.29.2010

Stuff I Learned - Tutorial Tuesday Wrap Up

Another great party - Here is some stuff I learned:

Brassy Apple blew my mind with this Wire Basket Chandy for her daughter's room!



I love a great lamp make-over and Lemon Tree Creations was inspired by Easter eggs of all things! Check out this great Lamp Re-Vamp.



Free projects using things we all have around the house rock! Recycle your old magazines by turning them into these cute Rolled Paper Flowers!



School is almost out and Holiday Haven has a whole system for watering our plants while we're away on vacation to save all our plants from shriveling in the hot sun. We might just get tomatoes around here this year!

Ever wondered how to make your own dog food? Looking Glass Jewels has a recipe for you!

Congrats to Denise from Wallflower Grown Wild! She won the camera strap slip cover from *Shey* [B]! Contact me and I will set you up with Shey, congrats!

.

3 comments:

  1. I dig the basket chandelier. That is incredibly clever, and I love the way it looks. You wanna know another thing I love? The fact that you do so much linking to other blogs on your blog. I've found SO many cool things that way!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer....I made your macaroni salad yesterday and all I can say is....FABULOUS!!! My man loved it. Thanks for sharing your family recipe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning my Homemade Dog Food tutorial!

    I love your link party! I always find so many beautiful ideas! :)

    ~Amanda @Looking Glass Jewels

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work