header

header

9.18.2010

Stuff I Learned

Before we go any further, you must go see This Sweet Shop Birthday Party! No, seriously, I'll wait....whistle, whistle, hum....Amazing, right? I know.

As far as I'm concerned, there are far too few tutorials out there in blogland teaching us how to make Dripping Blood Cups.



This video tutorial for Distressing a Dresser is spot on!



Loving this T-Shirt Refashion



Our big winner this week is Michelle from Girl in Air! I will get a hold of you soon.

Thanks for another great week - I'm off to finish my boys' bedroom redo's...I'll reveal next week.

.

3 comments:

  1. I love tutorials too! It's so nice to see something and be able to recreate it. Now off to check out that dresser you're featuring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! I WON!! How Exciting! Thank YOu! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work