header

header

3.08.2012

Enjoy!



I have been following Joy the Baker's blog for quite some time and have tried several of her recipes, like her Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread.

Well, Joy came up with this awesome idea called Enjoy! that is Brill. I. Ant. You subscribe to receive a surprise gift delivered to your door every three months. Simple, right? It's so fun! I mean, really people, once you pass the age of 12 it's hard to be genuinely surprised!

I got my first box this week and sat on the floor tearing it open like a deranged 5 year old at a birthday party while my husband looked on in confusion. I pulled out all my goodies and though they are fun and useful, more importantly they surprised me and I loved that feeling of anticipation. I can't wait for my next surprise!

Thanks, Joy. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so fun!!!!
    The only surprise I've had lately are the kid's toilet overflowing. I'll take your kind of surprise!! Off to check it out - thanks for sharing this link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! But now I'm sad because subscriptions are closed.... until late April anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so fun! who doesn't love getting a surprise every once in a while?!?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work